Canada Green Card Program Questions
Click on the question to display the answer.
01. Who is Canada Green Card?
Canada Green Card is an official immigration financial assistance program created by immigrants for immigrants to assist qualified candidates through the immigration process.
02. What countries can participate in the Canada Green Card program?
Qualified candidates from ALL COUNTRIES AROUND THE WORLD ARE ELIGIBLE to participate in the Canadian Immigration Financial Assistance program. All nationalities are accepted. Canada has no restriction on any nationality.
03. How much does it cost to become a Canada Green Card member?
The membership fee is $250.00 CAD.
04. How long is a Canada Green Card membership valid for?
Membership to the Canada Green Card program expires after 1 year.
05. Do I have to become a Canada Green Card member to use your immigration services?
Membership to Canada Green Card is not required. However, only qualified members are eligible for our financial assistance.
06. What are the requirements to be part of the Canada Green Card program?
Canada Green Card wants to make sure that the randomly selected candidates are qualified to immigrate to Canada. For this reason, an official evaluation is required by Canada Green Card to determine eligibility of each Canada Green Card member.
07. How do I become a Canada Green Card member?
08. How do I pay my Canada Green Card membership fee?
09. What forms of payment do you accept?
Canada Green Card accepts PayPal, all major credit cards, bank wire, Western Union, MoneyGram, local bank transfer, Moneybookers, certified check, bank draft, or money order.
10. Is my Canada Green Card membership fee refundable?
No. Canada Green Card does not offer any refunds.
11. My membership has expired. How do I renew?
Expired memberships can be renewed by paying the membership fee and reporting the payment to Canada Green Card.
12. I paid my Canada Green Card membership fee. Must I report that payment has been made?
Yes. By reporting your payment
to Canada Green Card, we can confirm that payment has been made and update your profile.
13. How do I complete my profile and submit my picture?
14. Do I need to create a profile to be eligible to win?
Yes. Every qualified candidate must have a completed profile with accurate information.
15. How do I know if I am eligible to be selected as a winner?
To be eligible to be selected as a winner, a candidate must have paid their membership fee, have an active membership, (meaning their membership has not expired), completed the application process, and has a completed profile with accurate up-to-date information.
16. I applied and paid my membership fee. How can I benefit from your program?
If you are a qualified candidate and are selected as a winner, you are entitled to benefit from our financial assistance program. Canada Green Card will process your file and pay all fees associated with the immigration process.
17. How will I know if I am selected as a winner?
Canada Green Card will notify you by email, phone, and regular mail. It is very important to make sure the information in your profile is accurate and current.
18. How do I know if my membership application and membership fee have been received?
Once you have completed your application, you will be sent an email with your CIFA reference number and instructions on how to make your payment. After payment has been made, you need to report your payment
to us. Once your payment has been reported, it can take anywhere from 7 to 14 business days for Canada Green Card to receive your payment, confirm your payment, and update your profile. When payment has been received and confirmed, your profile status will change to reflect your membership status. If your status does not change after 14 business days, please contact us
with your name and CIFA reference #.
19. How long do I have to submit all my documents?
You have 90 days to send all your documents. If you fail to send your documents within this period, your file will be closed. In the case you’re missing minor documents, you must apply for an extension, and it is up to the Canada Green Card committee to decide on whether to accept the extension and provide an additional 3 days.
20. How long will it take to complete the immigration process after I have submitted all my documents?
Canada Green Card hires an immigration consultant (a member of the SICC) to handle your immigration file. Once your file is completed, a Canada Green Card committee will disburse the government processing fees and submit your file to immigration authorities. The length of time it takes to finalize an application by the Canadian Embassy and High Commission is different from one country to another. Various issues often affect the delay, such as the number of applications and the security background check of each individual.
21. Can you speed-up the immigration process?
We cannot accelerate the Canadian Embassies or the High Commission's processing time. Every file will be treated equally. The processing time varies from one country to another depending on the number of files in query..
22. Does Canada Green Card help with securing accommodations and jobs for candidates?
Yes. Canada Green Card has many resources available to help immigrants locate a suitable place to live and secure employment.
23. I have a B.A. In English or French language. Do I still need the Language Proficiency Test in English or French?
Citizenship and Immigration Canada strongly recommend that you take an official language test unless the English or French is your native language.
You must prove your ability to speak, listen, read and write Canada's official language(s) (depending where you live). You must provide written proof and explanation that clearly shows you meet the benchmark criteria listed in the Canadian Language Benchmarks in each of the aforementioned four skills.
CIC officers will not conduct an interview to assess your language skills.
CIC will only use test results from organizations approved by CIC in assigning language points.
Indicate what level of language proficiency you are claiming for each skill (speaking, listening, reading and writing).
Submit, with your application for immigration, a written explanation and supporting documentation as proof of the levels you have indicated.
24. What are your hours of business?
The Canada Green Card office is open from 9:00AM to 5:00PM EST (GMT-5), Monday through Friday. Extended business hours during special promotions are announced on the website. Canada Green Card can be reached by phone, Skype, or email. Our contact details are located on our Contact Us
page of our website.
25. What are the contact methods offered by Canada Green Card?
Canada Green Card offers local and international phone numbers, Skype, postal address, and email. All contact details are listed on our Contact Us